Side-loading delivery – made easy by Mickey
Mickey’s popular Load Bear series of bodies and trailers lead the side-loading delivery industry in design, durability and features. Top that off with our long list of available options and you’ll have a truck that will serve your needs well into the future.
- It’s easier to operate.
- It’s stronger.
- It’s better looking.
- Best of all, it’s a Mickey
Mickey’s Load Bear series is the result of years of extensive field research conducted by Mickey engineers. These bodies and trailers bring together the most up-to-date and complete lineup pf “customer-driven” features and feature enhancements ever assembled on a single side loading delivery unit. Every new feature addresses a specific issue or problem commonly associated with side-loading delivery.
Adding to this rock-solid design’s standard features are a full and comprehensive complement of available options.
Need to keep it cold? Mickey’s Thermal Bear is the only way to go. Chose either cold forced air or cold plate technology and you can be sure your product arrives at the right temperature.
Mickey’s Thermal Bear series utilizes your choice of either cold plate or forced cold air technologies to deliver a refrigerated unit to meet your needs. Choose a combo unit when you need just a few bays refrigerated or complete refrigeration in all bays. Either way, our Thermal Bear provides these features:
- Insulated partition posts
- Spring-loaded slam-door holdbacks made of stainless steel
- Durable latch attachment
- Improved door handle functionality
- Larger door gaskets for improved seal and easy replacement
- New heavy-duty keg rubber extrusion
- Customized bays, shelving, racking systems, door options
Need to handle both bulk and route delivery? Check out the Mickey Bulk Bear – features that go well beyond anything other manufactures provide.
Mickey’s Bulk Bear is ideally suited to handle both bulk and route deliveries. This combination unit utilizes dock height floors to allow both rear and side pallet loading and ha a storage area for a pallet jack. Swing partitions stabilize the load in transit.
Whether you need a body or a trailer, the Bulk Bear is designed to work with your needs in mind.
The Cub is our smallest unit. Well suited for those small payloads, short routes and hard to access destinations.
Standard Features of Mickey’s Cub Mini-body:
- All aluminum uni-body construction
- Adjustable all weather locking system
- Heavy duty all aluminum bumper
- One-piece rivetless aluminum skins
- Structural “sleeve fitted” corner and gusset casting
- Mickey 12 year warranty
- Full length EZaccess step
- One piece integrally stiffened floor
- Electric Backup Alarm
- Padlocking lock handles
- Valspar 6 step paint process with urethane topcoat
- Trucklite Incandescent Lights
- Backup Lights
- Weather sealed wiring harness