Engineered for Maximum heating capacity in extremely cold climates.
Features and Benefits:
- A trailer heating system specially designed to protect cargo transported in extreme low-ambient climates by heating cargo above a specified minimum temperature.
- Solara delivers a full 50,00 Btuh of heat and 3,200 CFM of airflow for premium cargo protection in today’s longer, wider thinwall trailers.
- Known for high performance, long life, and low maintenance, the Carrier CT2-29 engine also delivers more power output, maximum fuel economy and cleaner emissions.
- Carrier’s micropocessor system features virtually automatic operation-in a system that’s incredibly easy to use.
- Strategic up-front placement of serviceable components and a convenient swing-open, lift-off front door provides immediate access for faster, easier servicing and low cost maintenance.