Vector Hybrid Trailer Refrigeration
It runs on diesel. It runs on electric. It puts your business on the right road. One switch doesn’t turn on every light in your house. That would waste energy. That’s no way to run your reefer system either. Conventional reefers have a belt-driven mechanical transmission. So, once you start the diesel engine, everything runs, whether it’s needed or not. Vector systems use patented DELTEK™ all-electric hybrid technology to deliver the maximum in performance, efficiency and reliability.
The Vector™ Hybrid Trailer Refrigeration System provides:
- Lower fuel consumption. In many operating modes, the Vector unit’s all-electric architecture can turn components on independently, when they’re needed. And off when they’re not.
- Reduced maintenance cost. The Vector system eliminates many maintenance items such as alternators, drive belts, idlers, vibrasorbers, compressor shaft seals and clutches.
- Cleaner Emissions. The latest in compliant engines far exceeds U.S. EPA and CARB specifications for cleanliness. Plus, when operated on electric standby, it helps eliminate emissions.
- Lower Noise. Far lower than conventional reefers because many sources of mechanical noise have been eliminated.
- In addition, electric standby is extremely quiet and ideal for particularly noise-sensitive neighbors.
- Total lower cost of ownership. Bottom line, Vector units improve your bottom line. Over the life of the system, the Vector unit;s all-electric design means components run fewer hours and last longer, which creates a unit with more longevity that costs less to operate and maintain over its life.
A proven platform, advanced performance, low noise and low cost operation. These are just some of the many features that make Carrier trailer units the world standard. Our innovative technology provides reliable and sustainable products that are designed to meet the needs of every customer application.
Supra diesel powered truck units are specially designed for carrying temperature sensitive cargo in a wide range of truck applications from 12 to 28 feet long. In addition, multi-temperature systems offer the flexibility to allow shippers to deliver products at various temperature settings in a single truck.
Vehicle powered units provide refrigeration for small van applications and offer an economical alternative for straight truck bodies up to 20 feet long.
APX Control System
Powerful technology for refrigeration. Amazing convenience for people. As technology becomes more powerful, it can become more complex, at a time when your business needs it to be faster and easier to use. Enter the APX™ Control System from Carrier Transicold.