Kidron Emperor Trailers
A wide range of advantages sets the Emperor apart from all other refrigerated distribution trailers. Pick the length you need – up to 53 feet. Choose the right insulation package – either 2, 3, 4 or 5 inches of non-CFC insulation, foamed in place using Kidron’s proprietary process. Specify any popular mechanical refrigerated unit and, if you wish, add a remote evaporator unit. With all models, you benefit from a highly favorable strength-weight combination. Tests show, for example, that the 36-foot Emperor model offers superior strength as well as a weight reduction of over 500 pounds.
- Up to 5 inches of foamed-in-place insulation fills the entire cavity between the aluminum outer skin and the interior liner panels, bonding the entire structure.
- Insulation totally surrounds cargo area.
- Fully welded extruded aluminum floors are watertight and durable. I-beam inserts add strength for lift truck support.
- Rugged steel refrigeration frame, which accommodates all popular blower type refrigeration units, is an integral part of the front wall.
- Heavy-duty full-width upper coupler assembly is fabricated from high-strength steel.
- Pressure-Pillow Seal Doors(PPS)eliminate air passage.
- Heavy-duty rear frame made of high-strength steel or stainless steel.
- Nine standard rear door configurations available.
- Rear Doors
- Side Doors
- Rear Bumpers
- Side Door Step
- Drop Deck
- Low Deck
- Anti Nose Dive Leg & More