CIMC Refridgerated Trailers
The Built in Value of Refrigerated Trailers:
- Patented Roof-Sidewall connection for Ease of Replacement
- Void-Free Foam Process
- Anti-Skid Floor
- Roof Delamination Prevention Process
- LED Lights
- Bolt-on Galvanized Rear Bumper
- High-Gloss Stainless Steel Front Radial Panel
- Protected Wiring Harness Path
- LG Skirt Plates& Bracing
- Rear Bumper
- Refrigerated Unit Frame
- Muldflap Brackets
- Lock Rods
- Bogie Frame Gooseneck
- Pre-Painted White Aluminum Front, Side & Rear Door Sheets.
- 0.060” Versitex (VR2) Linings, 0.040” Versitex (VR1) Subfloor.
- Comb-Style Stainless Steel Rear Frame, 4-Inch Header, Recessed Buckplate.
- 4.25-Inch Upper Coupler with AAR Kingpin, Air Ride Slider Suspension with Tandem Axle.
- 4-Inch Steel I-Beam Over LG & Slide Rail, 5-Inch Extruded Aluminum I-Beam in Bay Area.
- Combination Top Rail With Stainless Steel Cover, Seal & Long Life Wiring System.
- 1.25-Inch Extruded Aluminum Duct Floor with Knurlled Surface, Flush Aluminum Gutter.
- Apitong Floor Sills. Extruded Aluminum Floor Inserts, Side Posts & Roof Bows.