Mobile Climate Control Viper Mark 1 Control Unit
The Viper Mk1 is a control system that can handle all climate components in one passenger climate zone, including air condition regulation.
The Viper Mark 1 is a complete system for advanced climate control in vehicles. It can control the heating circuit, AC, fans, and flaps in one passenger climate zone with a preset temperature to achieve good climate comfort. A major benefit of the Viper system is that it can be adapted and combined with other electronic units to satisfy a number of different requirements and applications.
The climate parameters, or circuits, that Viper can regulate to achieve a stable climate in the vehicle are:
- Primary heating circuit (consists mainly of convectors and/or heating fans)
- Secondary heating circuit (TSV, regulates the temperature in the ventilating air)
- Cooling circuit (AC unit)
- Ventilation system (regulates fans and flap settings)
- Product Information Viper Mark 1